Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Blog...?

Why am I writing another blog?

I already have my digital scrappin' blog, online store, and gallery as well as Everyday Places (that's the place for deep thoughts and heartfelt inspiration... perhaps you took a wrong turn?). But my sarcastic humor doesn't always mesh well in those venues... and sometimes, I just like to be funny.

So I'm starting another blog.

I have a joke with my friends about "Maggie's World" - a fabulous place, in my opinion, because everything goes MY way. Many times, I'll start a sentence, "In Mags'World..." but sadly, my friends have to point out (again) that I'm the only one living in MagsWorld. Maybe this blog will suck some more of you in...?

The door is open!
Welcome!

-Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a COMMENT hound... if you've read this, leave a note!