Friday, March 18, 2011

I SCREAM.....!!

So apparently Lady Gaga is suing a London ice creamery for trademark infringement.... They have an ice cream called "Baby Gaga."

But more disturbing than the name (or that it costs $23 a serving - Wh-at?!!) is the fact that Baby Gaga ice cream make with human breast milk. Seriously - the ice cream shop pays local women for their breast milk.

*Pause while I throw up in my mouth a little*

According to the founder of this unusual treat, "No one's done anything interesting with ice cream in the last hundred years."

So adding a little local milk is the answer??!

Yikes!

I wonder how long before this ends up on Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmerman?!!

I think I'll pass on dessert...!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a COMMENT hound... if you've read this, leave a note!