Saturday, April 16, 2011

Who Says You Can't Be A Balloon Animal Artist??

Found the BEST blog today - a lady is re-creating all of the Muppet characters in balloons... as in Balloon Animal Muppets!!  These make all the rest of those balloon animals created by the traveling restaurant balloon animal artist just look sad... ;)  I love the tag line on her blog: "What do you do with a B.A. in English...? You make balloon animals."   My mother will LOVE that!! ;)


Here are some of my personal favorites:


The Swedish Chef

ANIMAL!

Cookie Monster

Ernie 
(LOVE the little puppet stick under his arm!)

Waldorf & Statler - the best movie critics of all time!
(I won't make any mention of the fact where Statler's nose looks kind-of.... well.... you know!)

Want to see more?  Visit her blog!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a COMMENT hound... if you've read this, leave a note!